Tuesday 17 August 2010

eye eye!

ok, so this started out great- i did one eye fine, and the other one looked good too, but then I took the first picture and realised that the eyes didn't match! I looked totally retarded.
So, I added more and more to the eyes, in a poor attempt to make them match and they just got worse. So I'm going to show you 1st, the way the eyes on eyes should have looked and then i'll show you how these ones went totally wrong!

matty modelling a successful eye-on-eye :D

and now the not so good stuff

and the other eye

so yeah, turns its pretty difficult to a) make both of your eyes match when you can only see one at a time and b) to draw eyes on your own eyes
so I leave you with this message: to avoid looking like a freak in the bad way, get someone else to do your strange and creepy eye makeup for you!

lots of creeptastic love from katie :)

1 comment: