Thursday 25 November 2010

My new obsession!

Ok, I have found a new obsession.
He happens to live in London.
He also happens to travel to school with one of my best friends
He is stylish and oh so gorgeous.
He is confident and kooky.
He is so cute it makes me want to cry.
He is short but in a really sweet way.
He is intelligent too and very quirky.
But I will never be able to date him- he is off limits.
God, I'm so jealous of Miranda- she spends all her time with him now. He loves her so much, he's always with her, holding her close and hanging around her. She's even going to start bringing him shopping with us- without even asking us! I don't think I can spend that much time around him without breaking down screaming "I love you!" :'(

Yes, you got it.
I have a crush on Miranda's new hair.

Here he is in all his glory. I couldn't find a picture of him without Miranda in though.




Yours jealously,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. omggggg miranda!!! ps is she coming shopping with us on sunday??? also are you blogging again and you might want to update ur age xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hair is totally WANTABLE and sadly im not comming shopping with you lot have funarooni xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete